[Sca-cooks] just returning to list- meet and greet at AnTir / West?

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 09:30:55 PDT 2009

Greetings,
   I was on this list years ago and I'm just returning from the wilderness. I'm terribly excited about the foodie play date at AnTir West War and was wondering if any on this list from elsewhere also might be coming to play either around the cooking fire or just in general.

It's always nice to try to put names to faces, although I admit I'm much better at remembering people and what they do than actual names. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella di Contino
Who's mostly focused on Italian food, Venetian specifically, but has been branching out....