[Sca-cooks] Pennsic stuff

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 23:37:16 PDT 2009

Since the conversation has recently shifted towards cooking food at
Pennsic, I thought I'd mention a few files in the PENNSIC section of
the Florilegium that might be of interest.

Eatng-Pennsic-art (24K)  5/14/01    "Eating in (Period) Style at
Pennsic" by
                                        Lord Bogdan de la Brasov, CW.
P-Food-Safety-art  (7K)  7/19/01    "Pennsic Food Safety" by Andrew
MacRobb.
   Some of you may think you are already aware of all that is in this
file, but it might still be a good idea to review it.

Quest-f-Scotch-art (12K) 6/19/05    "Quest for Scotch – A Pennsic Tale"
                                       by Philippa Ferraria.
State-Dinner-art  (18K) 12/21/08    How to hold a "State Dinner at
Pennsic" by
                                        Dame Alys Katharine, O.L., O.P.
Fire-Book-art    (739K) 12/28/00    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use.
    Well, the last two are sorta food related. Besides, the last has a
number of William Blackfox cartoons that were done specifically for it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com