[Sca-cooks] HELP? What makes a good book on Gastronomy?

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Tue Mar 3 09:18:21 PST 2009

Noble Stefan!

Greetings from Solveig!
> All of these in a single book? Or do you mean books about any of
> these topics? If the latter, take a look at this file in the FOOD-
> BOOKS section of the Florilegium:
I fear that I wasn't very clear. I am working, very very slowly, on a
modest monograph about premodern Japanese gastronomy. I am soliciting
ideas about what makes a good book from the people whom I hope will
consider using it if and when it actually comes out.

Your Humble Servant
Solveig Throndardottir
Amateur Scholar