[Sca-cooks] Nutmeg poisoning

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:20:52 PST 2009

Please remember that this was for 18 x 13 inches of baklava.  That means one tablespoon per 9 x 13 ... which makes more than 50 individual pieces.  That meas 1/50th of a tablespoon of nutmeg per piece.  I eat more than that on my breakfast oatmeal

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.