[Sca-cooks] Nutmeg poisoning

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:44:47 PST 2009

Yep ... in the "Anarchists Cookbook" it lists the lethal dose as "just short of making you throw up".  Not my high of choice either.

Cheers

Malkin

currently entertaining a MONSTER headache brought about by dehydration as a result of a four mile hike across rough terraine composed of shortish sagebrush, bitterbrush, and Brigham Tea Weed, with roughly 50 % mushy old snow cover and ephemeral water chanels made by the melting snow while carrying a 25 pound pack full of camera gear while in the company of men.  I am far too old for this.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.