[Sca-cooks] Calontir's Jubliee Celebration

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 00:22:11 PST 2009

Kateryn said:

<<< Well, we had so much food for our taste of Calontir table that we
couldn't set it all out at once.  We ended up setting up Reigns 1
thru 25 in the morning and the Reigns 26 thru 50 in the afternoon.
It was wonderful!

Wow.

<<< I saw the cookbook - but I believe it needed some more recipes as
some people didn't get them sent in on time to be included.  I'll
poke a bit to see if we can't get those last few included and make it
available for everyone.>>>

If this booklet of recipes isn't being sold as a fundraiser or some
such, I'd love to get a copy of it electronically to make it
available in the Florilegium for others around the Known World and
Calontir in the future.

If you can just list the names of the 50 or so dishes, I'd love to
add that to this message in this Florilegium file:
tasting-tabls-msg  (8K) 11/28/07    Introducing people to medieval
foods using
                                        food samples and tasting tables.

The recipes would rate a file of their own. :-)

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas