[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Media Inquiry for Historic Cooks/Hearth Cooks

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 5 14:00:34 PST 2009

I suspect the $20,000 might tempt people more this time around.
If the parents have been out of work for an extended period, $20,000
might keep them in a house or allow them to move to another job.
Times are tough.

There was a line in a BoD report dated April 2007  that reads

Further, the President has dealt with Wife Swap and they should not be
bothering us again.

I don't suppose it can be any worse than medieval mom from 2006.
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3116749&st=4470

I suspect that they are looking for a "colonial" mom who does hearth
cooking.

Johnnae