[Sca-cooks] [SCA_Subtleties] Dessert Professional was Chocolatier and Pastry Art & Design?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Mar 9 16:55:19 PDT 2009

I finally came across a copy of the new magazine
Dessert Professional
incorporating Pastry Art & Design, Frozen Desserts, and Chocolatier.

At least some Barnes and Noble news stands were carrying it Saturday in
their
food magazine section. Cost was $5.95. First issue dated Jan/Feb 2009.

If you liked Pastry Art and Design, you'll probably like this one. It
seems to pay
less attention to chocolate. I have never heard anything back about the
subscription,
I ordered so I am unsure if that is the way to go or not.

Johnnae

Johnnae wrote: on January 3rd 2009