[Sca-cooks] Heart attacks, with and without buns...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 12 04:39:11 PDT 2009

On Mar 12, 2009, at 3:00 AM, drakey at internode.on.net wrote:

> I feel ill....

The meat cake does it for me every time; truly horrifying for some
reason. Some of the items didn't look bad, or if a little strange, are
what they are for a reason (such as the meat-crust pizza shown).

And then there was the deep-fried black pudding, which, if you can get
past the whole black pudding thing, the deep-frying is suddenly a deal-
breaker? I guess when you're on a regimen of fat-free, low-
cholesterol, low-sodium... BLACK... PUDDINGS... (yes, I know
capitalization on the Internet is considered yelling; sorry), it would
be... Prince Philip used to serve deep-fried, sweet-and-sour haggis at
parties in Hong Kong, and nobody raised an eyebrow at that.

For that matter, most of the foods shown shouldn't be especially
unhealthy unless you're eating fourteen pounds of them.

> And strangely for tea I feel like a salad...

'S'funny, you don't look like one... ;-). Made some Anjou pear cole
slaw myself...

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter