[Sca-cooks] Please don't bother Maria Gonzales about the period chocolate translation or other inquiries from this list

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 13 01:37:51 PDT 2009

Recently Maria Gonzoles did a favor for one of us with some
translation help when the period chocolate thread came up. This is
the reply I got from her. I usually don't post emails here, but it
doesn't sound like she would want a private email from me or anyone
else on this list, nor listen to my apology. So I at least wanted to
spare her anymore upset.

Thanks,
  Stefan