[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 07:07:14 PDT 2009

Cold and rainy, seems like every GW has that same scenario.  One of the main
reasons I don't go!
Ok, a topic, a topic...

How about period Easter celebrations and foods?  Don't you suppose folks in
the middle of the long Lenten fast discussed what was coming up at the end
of that fast?  The hodge-podge of traditions that have been combined to make
our modern Easter celebrations, from hot-cross-buns to colored eggs to
chocolate rabbits - there is a bunch there we could ruminate over!
Christianna