[Sca-cooks] ambergris

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 14:44:03 PDT 2009

Back on March 11, Lucrezia said about Heston Blumenthal
<<< Oh, that's a pity. He actually emailed me to enquire about
ambergris,
asked for advice and any contacts in acquiring some. >>>

Did you have any advice for him on sources of ambergris?

There is an individual on the SCA Creative Frugality list looking for
a source. I seem to remember he was looking for rather small
quantities of various items for a spice class.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas