[Sca-cooks] John de Garlande's dictionarius / translation

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Mar 23 09:52:39 PDT 2009

>If the lady in question is Marian Walke, she's still around on the
>SCA Authentic Cooks list, signing posts Old Marian. Lovely lady! You
>might give a shout there or I could probably locate an address for
>her.
>
>Adamantius

That is indeed the correct Marian. Since I have spent every New
Year's eve at her house for the past twenty or thirty years, I have
an address, but since the information on the book has already been
posted I doubt it's needed.

Marian was one of the core group that made Carolingia what it was and is.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com