[Sca-cooks] OT- Peerage Oaths

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:40:23 PDT 2009

Just so long as your Kingdom recognizes a MoA as I understand some do not.
Or to be more correct I understand that some Kingdoms would never create a
MoA for any number of reasons.  Someone in one of those Kingdoms who could
not (for whatever reason) swear fealty would not ever have the opportunity
to be a member of the Chivalry.

Just an observation.

Shoshanna