[Sca-cooks] OT- Peerage Oaths

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:06:22 PDT 2009

I guess what I meant to say is that some Kingdoms do not create MoA and as
we have seen from other replies - they don't.  I would hope that any Kingdom
that does not create them would still honor those that have received the
title in other Kingdoms.

I know the East has MoA but I do not think the Outlands does (at least not
"homemade" ones)

-S

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Celia des Archier <CeliadesArchier at cox.net