[Sca-cooks] Georgia on my mind ...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:29:08 PDT 2009

Ooooo.....if you can, take her to Six Feet Under.  And I did find that
wonderful sushi place on that side street next to my hotel the last time I
was down there...don't remember the name of it, but it was new...across the
street from the Hilton Garden Inn, which IIRC is near where she'll be
staying.

Kiri