[Sca-cooks] Ginger candy-samples

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 13:15:33 PST 2009

Greetings,

For all those on the west coast in Caid - Dragonmarsh booth will be at  crown
tourney at Scmidt Park, Victorville,   (So Calif).

Come by for a taste sample.

Mora
Dragonmarsh

In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:31:52 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

Katharina wrote:
>You are far to FARAWAY, there is an ocean  between us and  a whole
>Continent
>and what's more,  prohibitive postal  costs,....
>
>Katharina
>
>Drachenwald

Well,  Katharina, if you will be at the March Drachenwald Crown Tourney,
and if  Mora would send samples to me in the US, I could bring them to
you in the  UK when I attend.  Will you be attending the Crown Tourney?

Alys  Katharine
--
Elise  Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com