[Sca-cooks] Bringing your own cook

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Sat Mar 7 04:50:08 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
He also says that some guests will have brought their own cooks with
them, and will need kitchen space to prepare their master's favorite
dishes. Not something I've ever incorporated in an SCA feast.
--
David/Cariadoc

I sort of did for my last feast. I knew the feast itself was going to be
complicated enough, and then found out two of the crowns were vegetarian. I
chose one person to do the entremets and be cook just for those two people.
She operated independently in the kitchen with her own kitchen plan and her
own supplies area. It worked magnificently.

Madhavi
House Herava
An Crosaire, Trimaris