[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 12 08:32:33 PDT 2009

I suspect that Master A is not the only victim here.
When you run through  Deliathecrone's recipes you also encounter
14th Century Lasagne,
Lese Fryes- Medieval Cheeese Tart Recipe
Rosee - Minced Chicken in almond and rose petal sauce recipe *
Gustum De Praecoquis - Starter With Apricots Recipe
**Patina De Piris - Pear Souffle Recipe
**A Grate Pye - Medieval-style Meat Pie Recipe*
*Rastons
Figgy
* *Tudor Confits Recipe comes from the florilegium file on_
_*comfits-msg - 2/16/08
*Cruste Roll says it's from * Cindy Renfrow's book, "Take a Thousand
Eggs or More".
But I suspect she borrowed it off the web.
*This is just a few of the many dozen she has copied or lifted.

The list goes on and on. There's even a group called
*Medieval And Renaissance Researchers
*http://www.grouprecipes.com/group/388

Funny I don't think they research anything.
The wafer recipe at
http://www.grouprecipes.com/55644/wafers.html
is stolen from Doc's website. In fact a number of them are from his site.
*Some mention the source. Others don't.

Johnnae