[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:51:38 PDT 2009

ancient hard 'muffins' found in York are probably not carrot muffins but cow
muffins - no wonder they weren't as sweet!

I know I'm not as indepth in my research as many of you (although I will
work on that) but I do try to discuss what would have likely/possibly been
appropriate during the specific time period and then what I'm doing that is
different and why (sometimes the "why" is just that it's easier)

It does really burn me that people use sources without citing them (see the
court case currently going on between CU and Ward Churchill in Boulder, CO)
- to me it's as bad as cheating on a test or stealing billions of dollars in
a ponzi scheme.