[Sca-cooks] Heart attacks, with and without buns...

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 12 12:20:40 PDT 2009

> For that matter, most of the foods shown shouldn't be especially
> unhealthy unless you're eating fourteen pounds of them.

I wouldn't say "most of them"-- a lot of it seemed to be fried fat
topped with fat and fat.  I did see a couple of things that didn't
belong, though-- like, there was a kind of giant ballotine made with
many, many birds plus stuffing.  There was nothing all that unusual
about it-- it was just big.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,