[Sca-cooks] Ummm... weird question...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 19:01:14 PDT 2009

Johnnae suggested to me:

<<< Try below address. It was hidden  under
Get in touch?

If you need to report a bug please post here
<http://www.grouprecipes.com/group/4>. If you have comments (and more
importantly suggestions) about the site or if you are press, please drop
us a line. We usually respond to email within an hour or so.

Lab at grouprecipes.com  >>>

Hmmm. Okay, I never saw the email. The link is one of the things I
did try and it requires you to log in.

I need to be packing for Gulf Wars, so I don't have time to pursue
this right now, though.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas