[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 18:10:59 PDT 2009

Ah yes while Gunthar is away being a royal at Gulf Wars
and having to endure BBQ contests...
we can keep in mind in famous words from 2007

Besides, I'm going to Gulf Wars next week so I expect
all kinds of weirdness to raise it's ugly head while I'm
gone. That's just the way of things. The parent's are out
of town for a few days and the next thing I know you
kids are having a party and SOMEBODY'S going to
get pushed into the pool.
Gunthar

---
I think tomorrow we should discuss chocolate bunnies and messenger hares
because I have come across this neat church carving of a rabbit that
looks like
a number of chocolate molds.

Meanwhile I am safely in Michigan where it was a high of 54 degrees today
sunny with no rain. It was outdoor grilling weather at lunch. The little
girl next door
thought my car was on fire. She could see smoke but not the grill being
used because
it was hidden behind the CR-V. The daffodils are even starting to emerge
from the ground.
(I expect we'll have at least one more big snow. We usually do.)
Gulf Wars shows rain ending Tuesday with highs in the 70's then,
so maybe they can dry out before heading home.

Johnnae