[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 23 23:14:14 PDT 2009

<<< (I expect we'll have at least one more big snow. We usually do.)
Gulf Wars shows rain ending Tuesday with highs in the 70's then,
so maybe they can dry out before heading home.

Johnnae

Don't count on it.  The Gulf Coast gets regular miserable rain.  Cold
and
miserable in Winter.  Hot and miserable in Summer.  And if you don't
have
rain, you got humidity.  Nothing drys out very thoroughly.

Bear >>>

Ah, yes. Not so fond memories of Gulf Wars I, which was held in June
instead of March. As was Gulf Wars II, which we didn't attend.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com