[Sca-cooks] Georgia on my mind ...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Mar 29 07:54:34 PDT 2009

I might take you up on it.  I'm hoping to come down the last weekend in
June, finances permitting.  (Doing another bootcamp at MILA in Hollywood.)
A foodie local guide would be lovely! And a chance to meet you in person,
too!
Loved Cantor's egg bagels....brought some home with me.  Just can't get them
here, even frozen.
--Maire