[Sca-cooks] Special diet friendly sweets - the results

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:59:10 PDT 2009

> I have a LOT leftover however, and can't eat a whole lot of it myself,
> being pregnant.

I think you could maybe freeze this and it would defrost well.

> Just curious -- has anyone tried this recipe using beet tops?  (I"m pretty
> well convinced that's what "bleeta" is in this recipe). I haven't been able
> to get my hands on a good fresh quantity to try (haven't grown beets in
> years).

last year I grew beets just for the greens (I'm not particularly fond of
beets although I am trying).  I have not tried the recipe but I might this
year since I will have some time to play with recipes and cooking
techniques.  I am not scheduled to cook for any other events this year
except to help GwenCat as she asked for Their Royal Highnesses when they
step up in May.

shoshanna