[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 31 18:37:40 PDT 2009

> While I was not at Gulf Wars and I did not see the entry, THLord
> Enricx Bongnier of Meridies presented an entry that sounds remarkably
> similar at this past Kingdom A&S.
>
> A photograph of the entry can be seen here:
> http://www.artsandsciences.meridies.org/Gallery/KAS%202008/
> TBHPIM0705.jpg
> --
> Serena da Riva

That looks like the entry. I didn't have much time so just kind of blew
through the A&S and didn't get to sample anything or even read through
any documentation.

Gunthar
----------

I have been in contact with Enricx and that was his entry. In the
near future I'm hoping to get articles from him on period crawfish
and/or eel recipes from his research and to have them in the
Florilegium.

This problem of people not getting enough time to review A&S displays
in detail, and especially the time to read 20+ page A&S papers, is
why I am encouraging people to submit their documentation and papers
to the Florilegium. This also lets people who weren't at that
particular event with the A&S display learn from the research that
the presenter has done.

Please encourage your apprentices/students to send me such work. I
can make only a few such A&S events each year.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com