[Sca-cooks] OT: Toilet training cats

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:21:18 PDT 2009

Hello cat lovers wherever you are.  Thank you so much for all your
encouragement. It is now four months to the day that Robin the Bandit,
our orange kitten who has the personality of the Duchess of York at 7
months used our toilet with no aluminum turkey pan filled with parrot
food in the basin. Please celebrate with us tomorrow. We are pulling out
some salmon and stuff like that to spoil ourselves with our little duke.
By then he won't remember why but we finally will not having to trot
down the hall to the guest room bathroom after all this time!!! You gave
us patience we would not have had otherwise.

We saw a you tube video in which the comedian forgot this part of toilet
training of his mate's cat and went to that toilet containing a lot of
kitty litter. It happened rather late at night, after his work night and
after several beers when mate was on a business trip and then he had to
shovel out the kitty litter he soaked so as not to stop up the toilet.
You know - a lot of beers later. . .

We howled when we saw that thinking we were so fortunate that we found
out before hand that the kitty liter on sale here is not toilet disposal
either but bird seed is and kitty liked messing with bird seeds, not
ground up newspaper, so we were not shoveling out the toilet in the wee
hours of the morning when we forgot that 'our toilet'  was two doors,
not one door down cause of the damn cat!!!

Now how can we shovel out our pride photos to show you?  We caught some
gorgeous ones of Robin, when not damned, but when watching seagulls on
the shore in February, our summer vacation on the Pacific coast in
Chile. He is so handsome, so fascinating!  We prefer him to Fergie,
Robin is such a fascinating chapter in pour lives. Now back home in
Santiago and so elated over the toilet situation that perhaps we can
concentrate on photos of foods we enjoy making - or perhaps you prefer
one of Robin???
Suey