[Sca-cooks] So who is teaching what at Gulf Wars?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 19:08:42 PDT 2009

I usually get a chance to develop a day by day activity list of the
classes and activities that I want to do at Gulf Wars or Pennsic. I
may or may not get that done though. We were first supposed to leave
this morning. Now we will be leaving Sat. evening.

Anyway, who is teaching a class or running an interesting activity at
Gulf Wars? Perhaps I can stop by.

I will be teaching my usual hands-on pewter casting class using
carved soapstone molds on:
Tues. 10-12, 2-3pm  two part class. Carve mold in first class, cast
in second.
Thurs. 10-12, 2-3

These will be in the Artisan's Row area, probably in the Metalworking
Tent if is like last year.

A one-hour class on the Florilegium:
Wed. 3-4 pm
Fri. 2-3 pm.