[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Pennsic University 38: Teacher's Registration is Open

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 08:39:08 PDT 2009

Forwarded as requested....

Helen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Unto the Teachers, Administrators, Artisans & Scholars of the Known World, Comes this Call for Classes at Pennsic 38!

Teacher's Registration is now open for classes to be taught to the citizens of Pennsic 38. We invite all who have knowledge on any subject, at any level, to come and fill our Pennsic University class tents.

The Teacher Registration site is now available at:

http://pennsicwar.org/penn38/AANDS/PENNU/

If you have any questions regarding A&S activities for Pennsic 38, please contact the Deputy Mayor in charge of Cultural Affairs, Mistress Chai' usun, at culturalaffairs at pennsicwar.org.

If you have questions concerning the University and its facilities, please contact Baroness Aldermoureis Ventzke at university at pennsicwar.org.

If you have questions about your particular class needs, please feel free to contact me personally at classes at pennsicwar.org.

Don't wait until the last minute to sign up! The deadline to guarantee that your class will be listed in the Pennsic book is May 1st!

In Service,

THLady Fiadnata ó Gleann Àlainn
Pennsic University A&S Class Scheduler
Carol Reed
348 Melanie Drive
Franklin, OH 45005
(937) 219-3967 (No Calls Answered After 10:00 PM EDT)
E-Mail: classes at pennsicwar.org