[Sca-cooks] Call for Compleat Anachronist Reviewers...Second try....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:37:20 PDT 2009

 Friends,
A couple of days ago I sent out the message below regarding a need for
reviewers for an upcoming CA that involves Viking culture and cheesemaking:

The Compleat Anachronist has received a mansucript
> *Skyr and Mysa:* *Viking Curds and Whey*
>
> We are looking for three reviewers who have extensive knowledge of cheese
> making, particularly related to Viking culture. Familiarity with the
> commercial product wouCawers in place by that time. If you are
> interested in participating in this review, please contact:
>
> Elaine Koogler
> kiridono at gmail dot com

We are still in need of one reviewer, and I need to have that response by
this evening if at all possible.  We would like to start the review process
on Monday if possible.
Thanks for your response!

Kiri