[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Sun Nov 8 09:03:00 PST 2009

I was thinking 5 cents per page because that would definitely stop it
from being a for-profit thing -- they'd just be recouping costs, no
more than that.

Alternatively, some aspiring pelican protege (or small crew thereof)
might be convinced to type in the recipes and email them to those who
requested them.