[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Sun Nov 8 10:59:25 PST 2009

Since I don't understand copyright law, being neither an author nor a
lawyer, I don't know how I would or wouldn't be violating any part of
copyright law. My extremely limited understanding of it is "if you're
not making a profit on it, it's not covered under copyright law."
You're not making a profit, my way, you're just recouping original cost.

The alternative plan doesn't involve any money, just people who are
willing to type a lot for no compensation beyond potential cookies and
milk.

Judith / no SCA name yet
Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg