[Sca-cooks] Midlands A & S /Midrealm

Hufeld, Sheila smhufel at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:36:01 PST 2009

Greetings to all,
Baile na Scolairi at Bloomington/Normal IL will be hosting the Midlands
Regional Arts and Sciences Fair on February 20 2010.
We would like to provide Arts and Sciences classes for the populace.  If
you would like to teach a class please contact me,
THL Eithne ni Cheallaigh ThirChonaill at smhufel at ilstu.edu
If I do not respond immediately, you have contacted me after office
hours and I will respond by the next day.

When you e-mail me, be sure to provide me with both your SCA and Legal
Name, your correct e-mail address, and the name of your class, a
description, how long it will be, and any requirements for the physical
space that you may need, i.e., blackboard, etc....

Eithne /MOAS Baile na Scolairi

"To live is so startling; it leaves little time for anything else."
Emily Dickinson