[Sca-cooks] Cow harness

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 13:31:35 PST 2009

A bit off - topic, but I'm hoping there are some dairy farmers or at least
some former 4-H'ers on the list.  What is the name of the harness worn by a
cow?  If someone were going to lead a cow, what would the equipment be
called?  Bridle and bit are for a horse, is there other bovine terminology?

Thank you,



More information about the Sca-cooks mailing list