[Sca-cooks] Partial feast debriefing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 10 16:22:49 PST 2009

I had said:

<<< web site shows by default only the events from the current date
on. At
least I do *after* I realized that was the case and that someone just
had
been super efficient and removed the events from this last weekend
already.
:-( >>>

To which Audrey replied:
<<< On the EK site? I'm not sure what you mean exactly in this
sentence, but if
you want to see past events on the EK website, you can change the
settings
at the bottom of the page. Unless, of course, I'm misunderstanding and
you
mean something else. >>>

No, that is what I was talking about. But I didn't see the button to
change the settings when I first went to the site, and I'd never seen
a calendar done that way before. The fact that I knew the event had
been held this past weekend, but didn't know where or the name of the
event, complicated things as well.

<<< And anyway, I've heard they have this cold, white, wet stuff which
falls out
of the sky.

I'm not [sure] I want any of that! >>>

<<< Pfft! It's not like you have to go all the way to Iceland to see

Yes, you can make it yourself!

snow-msg          (10K)  5/18/06    "Snow", a white, creamy confection
often
                                        served with wafers.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/snow-msg.html

:-)