[Sca-cooks] Cow harness

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 11 20:40:05 PST 2009

Bear said:

<<< Ah, but the lamb prices are half what they are in Oklahoma.  I
couldn't find
a ham steak, but the lamb chops I got instead were a wonderful treat.

Huh? Does this mean you aren't in Oklahoma right now? If so, where are
you right now? New Mexico? It's definitely not central Texas, since
you only occasionally see "lamb" here, and what you see is more likely
mutton. Is this permanent now? Or are you commuting back and forth to
Oklahoma?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com