[Sca-cooks] Boo for Chef Tom Coliccio

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 10:32:16 PST 2009

That's what "The Secret Life Of..." was supposed to be.  Lord knows, I
did my part.

Currently:  "Food Detectives" with Ted Allen covers the science-y type
of things, like the "five second rule", is it safe to drop food on the
floor if you pick it up before five seconds have gone by?  They actually
did a bacteria count and dispelled the myth.

But they do need a proper Food History show.  Maybe we should come up
with a treatment.  I have a host to ask.  Hmmmmm.

Selene