[Sca-cooks] OOP question re online supplier

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 08:01:50 PST 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone on this farflung list ever ordered from "nutsonline.com"
My dad has gotten it into his head it would be great to get stuff from them (such as bulk spices, marzipan, and nuts) and I wanted to check on their 'reputation/reliability/quality' before encouraging him or offering a better suggestion (if anyone has one.)  Mustard seed for 2.99lb is tempting, as is the bulk marzipan.

Your wisdom and honest opinions would be appreciated

In Service and Curiosity
Gwen Cat
Outlands