[Sca-cooks] Call for Reviewers--Compleat Anachronist

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:19:27 PST 2009

Hi folks!
Yeah, you knew it had to happen.  I get the job of Editor of CA and all of a
sudden I'm hitting you guys up for help.

I have a first draft of a manuscript, "To Make a Feast" that needs to be
reviewed.  As I know that most of you guys have done feasts, I figured this
is the best place to go to get really knowledgeable reviewers.

You'd be using a tool called Please Review that allows you to make comments,
etc. online and makes it so that I don't have to go through and edit
commentary to send to the author of the paper.

If you are interested, please let me know.  I only need three people....

Thanks!

Kiri