[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Exercises in Surrealism, Holiday Edition

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:25:52 PST 2009

Ok...the first recipe looks really great and very doable...in fact I'm going
to save it.  But the second one is beyond the pale!  I take it he would use
it as a garnish on something?

I have to admit to not knowing enough about his type of cooking to be able
to even come up with a guess as to something that he might do!  I guess I'm
old fashioned enough to not even be sure as to how to make one of those
foams they keep talking about.  If I could, I might make a cranberry-orange
foam and serve it as a garnish or sauce-type thing on sliced turkey.  But
I'm 'way out of my depth here!

Kiri