[Sca-cooks] Food processor query

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:16:54 PST 2009

I have a cuisinart although it's is small compared to some - only 7 cups.
It does all manner of things.  I think if I were to get another it would
have a bigger bowl.

Cooks Illustrated, in 2004, recommended the Kitchen Aid 12 cup (KFP750) and
12 cup wide mouth (KFP760), Cuisinart Pro Custom 11 (DLC-8S) and the
Cuisinart Prep II Plus (DLC-2011).  They were all about $200.  I have a
subscription to CI on line if you'd like me to copy their comments.

This month they rated the best small appliances and the Kitchen Aid12 cup
(KFP750) was the winner.