[Sca-cooks] Food processor query

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Nov 3 00:28:33 PST 2009

>I'm fond of my Cuisinart. My mother had one that withstood a solid,
>oh... 15-18 years of use, before needing to be replaced. She
>replaced it with another Cuisinart.

I loved my Cruisinart and used it heavily for over 25 years.  When it
died I bought a new one, and don't like it nearly as well.  I had to
choose between one that was much bigger and more expensive, but no
gadgets, or one that was 2/3 the size of my old one.

I picked the smaller one because I have so little counterspace.  I
really miss the old one.  This one is not nearly as powerful and
stalls out easily.

Ranvaig