[Sca-cooks] Vacuum food savers

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:19:42 PST 2009

When these machines pull the air out the force opens the meat or
whatever up so the marinade penetrates better/faster. If you want to
see this in action put a peep or a marshmallow in one of the
containers (not a bag) seal it and pull the air out. You'll see the
peep expand. When you break the seal the peep returns to normal.