[Sca-cooks] I had a small problem ...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:55:19 PST 2009

All kidding aside - I wouldn't.  You'd need a food grade patch and then
you'd always worry about failure.  I'd make in a useful item in my garden
for loading dirt and repotting plants that way it'd still be around as a
visual aid to your story.

My mother was using a hand mixer and metal mixing bowl in the sink once
(don't ask) and a similar thing happened.  A short, a spark, a dead mixer
and a hole in the pan.  Luckily there was no hole in the sink.

Shoshanna