[Sca-cooks] Mistress Helewyse's website is missing!

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Nov 6 09:20:15 PST 2009

Pixel, Goddess and Queen wrote:

> So, since Geocities is now gone, where did the website go?

Gone ... gone to the great bit bucket in the beyond ...

> I wanted to print out her corrections to the Scully translation,
> since I've finally started to peruse my copy...

OTOH, it can still be seen here ...

  Translation of Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco
(14th/15th c.)  (Anonimo Veneziano),
http://web.archive.org/web/20080509073556/http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/libro.html

Please keep in mind that you need to have the _exact_
original URL to use The Internet Archive,
http://www.archive.org/index.php

... too bad that sometimes even that doesn't work.

Good thing that my Good Buddy Google knew where to find
pages with the search terms Translation Helewyse

> Margaret FitzWilliam

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD