[Sca-cooks] Stefan's recent Nobles Luncheon at the BG 30th

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 7 06:00:47 PST 2009

I am not sure that you could do much better if the numbers
are going to be off by half.

Maybe just one course in the future?

(Like I am one to talk. I did 24 cakes plus
the following for the one event one time:
A Jelly of Strawberries, A Summer Dishe, A Cream,
Sugar Cakes, Shortbreads, Wafers, Letter Cookies,
Spice (Dutch Taai-Taai) Cookies,
A Great Cake, Sugarpaste and Marchepane Roses,
Candies of Lemon Peel, Orange Peel,
Blood Orange Peel, Lemon Slices and Orange Segments,
Blood Orange Candied and Dried, Candied Citron,
candy of lemon, candy made of oranges,
tamarind candy and melon candy
Apples cut into sticks, Candied and Preserved.,
Apricot Paste cut into Diamonds and Squares,
Rose Preserves; Quince Jam; Marmalade,
Sugar Candy Crystals and Comfits,
Dried Fruits of Apricots, Cherries, Currants,
Dates, Raisins, Figs, and Almonds,
Fresh Fruits of Strawberries, Cherries, Grapes,
and Watermelon)

Sometimes we just go crazy.

Johnnae