[Sca-cooks] Cookery book at Longleat House?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 05:20:47 PST 2009

It's an idea but, with current expenses what they are...and in some
kingdoms, the reluctance to spend money on things for cooks (even though
they provide a major presence at most of our events), this is really not
likely to happen.  In our Barony, typically we have had to really fight for
what we have spent on kitchen equipment.  It's getting better, but we're not
there yet.

Kiri