[Sca-cooks] An Event Without a Feast, was Cookery book at Longleat House?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:42:14 PST 2009

In Atlantia, the only events that don't have feasts are demos and a rare
tourney that involves only fighters.  And most events feature fighting...but
again there are a few exceptions, particularly during the winter.  Our
Twelfth NIght has a feast, though with the numbers of peole who attend,
doing this has become an exercise in creativity.  Probably the largest group
we have served was a number of years back when we fed 600 + at Atlantia's
Twentieth Year celebration.  And we served it outdoors in the middle of what
turned out to be a hurricane!

Kiri