[Sca-cooks] Virtual Cookie Exchange (was: Stefan's recent Nobles Luncheon at the BG 30th)

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 9 03:00:50 PST 2009

>  Still, like the Christmas cookie exchange of previous years, this
>still might be a nice cookie to try, if you're willing to post the
>recipe.

Like Stefan says, several years ago we had a cookie exchange.  It was
a lot of fun, but postage is so expensive that no one wanted to try
it again.  So for the last few years I've suggested a virtual cookie
exchange.   I was going to wait a few more weeks, but this is a good
lead-in.

Please post your favorite cookie recipe.  Period or modern, if it's
period, please give the source.

Ranvaig